Due to the increased demand for our world-beating range of Mobility products we are looking to expand our team of Field Service Engineers.
Our team of DTIE’s (Delivery, Training, Instructor Engineers) are responsible for the delivery, maintenance and tuition to end-user clients of our unique range of world patented Quingo mobility products. Full and comprehensive training is provided.
This role involves extensive travel in the North Easterly Counties with the possibility of 1 or two overnight stays. The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- A mechanical/electrical service/engineering background.
- A solid knowledge of the UK road network system.
- A clean driving licence and an enjoyment of driving.
- An ability to communicate clearly and with patience and possess excellent written and spoken English.
- Initiative, be self-motivated and take responsibility
- An understanding of basic computer data input
- Enjoy meeting and helping people regain their independence.
This role offers a basic salary of £25K per annum rising to £34K (an additional monthly paid performance bonus) as well as an expensed company vehicle, mobile phone and laptop, 28 days holiday and company pension.
In the first instance please email your CV detailing your experience for the role.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£34,000.00 per year
- Company car
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- Mechanical/Electrical: 1 year (preferred)
- Clean Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: On the road
Reference ID: AMC – Leeds DTIE
Expected start date: 24/04/2023