Field Service Engineer – Delivery, Training and Instructional Engineer (DTIE’s)
We are seeking additional, experienced mechanical engineer to expand our support team of DTIE’s. Due to the increased nationwide demand for our unique range of Quingo Mobility scooter products (world patented) we have an opening for someone to cover the Southern Counties.
Full and comprehensive training is provided as this role provides the delivery, maintenance and tuition to our end-user clients.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- An enjoyment of meeting and helping a variety of people regain their independence.
- A mechanical/electrical service/engineering background.
- Be self-motivated and take a pride in providing a first class service.
- A clean driving licence with an enjoyment of driving (with the possibility of one or two overnight stays per week).
- An ability to communicate clearly and with patience and possess excellent written and spoken English.
- An understanding of basic computer data input in addition to the provision of precise and completed paperwork.
- A good knowledge of the UK road network system.
This role offers a basic annual salary of £25K plus an achievable performance bonus increasing your salary to £34K (presently the average is £31K with the top earner taking home £42K per year) paid monthly in arrears by BACS, plus a company vehicle (expensed), mobile phone, laptop, 28 days holiday (20 days plus 8 bank holidays) and a company pension.
Please email your CV detailing your experience for the role.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£34,000.00 per year
- Company car
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- Electro/Mechanical Engineering: 1 year (preferred)
- Clean Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: DTIE – Dunstable
Expected start date: 24/04/2023