Basic Salary £21,000 + Uncapped Monthly Bonus + Pension + 28 Days Holiday
Full Time Hours 9.00AM to 5.30PM (5 Days a Week)
AMC are a well-established mobility company operating throughout the UK extending their global patent to the USA, Australia, mainland Europe and India. We sell an exclusive range of patented Mobility Vehicles constantly enhancing their range of 6 scooter products with future innovative arrivals later in the year.
Our head office which is situated close to the M1 between Dunstable and Luton is home to the Contact Centre plus several supporting departments. We do not sell the scooters via retail outlets but by appointment only at the consumer’s home by our national team of Field Sales Advisors. This will have followed an in-depth conversation by our Contact Centre Agents who will be focussing on the consumers lifestyle, home life, mobility limitations and travel expectations.
The Contact Centre is a busy department whose sole purpose is to make appointments by responding to inbound calls and web page forms within the UK to market its’ product range while also making some outbound calls. Simultaneously, combining interactive questions with a mature, confident and established telephone, communication skill. Which, in turn, will build a constructive rapport with our potential customers to secure that appointment.
- As a result of our TV, online and mailing advertising you will be responding to telephone and enquiries from specific members of the general public who have an interest in our range of mobility products.
- Entering customer information onto our CRM data system while discussing each customers’ individual needs.
- Sending emails to respondents to confirm their bookings.
- Making call backs to the customer to discuss the product further.
The ideal candidate will ideally have, at least 9 months previous experience within a UK contact centre/response environment, enhanced by the following:
- Effective telephone skills, able to combine good conversation with good listening
- Strong people skills, with the ability to communicate clearly over the telephone
- A positive, mature, motivated and enthusiastic approach
- Excellent English (both written and spoken)
- Team player
Based on the above expertise, in-house product and telephone training to enhance already established and proven skills will be provided. This is a target driven role which offers uncapped earning potential for someone who expects to receive the rewards for their effort.
In the first instance please email your CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Have you the work experience where the ability to offer clearly spoken, interactive telephone conversation was the key to your success?
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: AMC – Call Centre Agent
Hiring Insights: Hiring 3 candidates for this role