Quingo Scooters Winter Offers – Terms and Conditions
These winter offers are available to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over.
The offers are applicable to new customers and may not be combined with any other ongoing promotions or discounts.
£10 Amazon Voucher Offer:
- To qualify for the £10 Amazon voucher, customers must complete a full test drive and driver assessment of a Quingo mobility scooter.
- The £10 Amazon voucher is only redeemable after the successful completion of the test drive and driver assessment.
- Vouchers will be provided electronically and sent to the customer’s email address within 30 days after meeting the eligibility criteria.
- The voucher is non-transferable and has no cash value.
Up to £1000 Off Offer:
- The up to £1000 off offer is available with selected Quingo scooter models only.
- The £1000 value represents a combination of benefits, which may include:
- Discounts on the purchase price of the selected Quingo scooter model.
- Inclusion of roadside recovery services.
- Contribution towards insurance coverage.
- Allocation for accessories or additional Quingo Mobility products.
- The exact breakdown of the £1000 value will be provided to customers at the time of purchase based on their selected scooter model.
- The £1000 value is not redeemable as a single cash amount and may not be exchanged for cash.
- These winter offers are valid from [Start Date] to [End Date].
- Quingo Mobility Ltd. reserves the right to alter or terminate the offers at its discretion without prior notice.
Scheduling Test Drives and Driver Assessments:
- Test drives and driver assessments can be scheduled by contacting Quingo Mobility’s customer service team at [Contact Information].
- Appointments are subject to availability and must be booked during the offer period.
- Test drives and driver assessments are subject to terms and conditions as determined by Quingo Mobility Ltd.
- The up to £1000 off offer is only available with selected Quingo scooter models.
- The specific models included in this offer will be provided by Quingo Mobility Ltd.
- Customers are responsible for providing accurate and truthful information during the test drive and driver assessment process.
- Customers must adhere to the terms and conditions of their purchase agreement with Quingo Mobility Ltd., which may include warranty and servicing requirements.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice at the discretion of Quingo Mobility Ltd.
- Quingo Mobility Ltd. reserves the right to refuse or withdraw these offers at its discretion if there is any suspicion of fraudulent activity or any violation of these terms and conditions.
By participating in Quingo Scooters’ winter offers, customers agree to abide by these terms and conditions. Quingo Mobility Ltd. looks forward to assisting you in selecting the perfect mobility solution for your needs.